Sunday, 05 February 2012 19:29
We concentrate on 1968-1972 'Early Bay' Westfalia Campervans, whether it be a 'Tin Top' or 'Pop Top'. All are sourced from our trusted contacts in the U.S.A The difference in quality to that of the UK campers is unbelievable.
We have a regular supply of Campervans coming to us from the USA. Please 'contact us' to enquiry what we have available.
You can buy one of our campervans as a base to work from, or you can choose from one of our three different type of Restorations as listed below.
Our workmanship is always second to none, regardless of the Restoration you decide upon. Whats unique, is that you have the final say on exactly how you want it ! Whether that be Engine size, exterior colours or interior layout.
If you would like to know exactly what's included in your respective Restoration, then please 'contact us' to request our full colour Brochure. Until then, below you will find an 'At a glance' listing of whats included.
Our Facebook page is regularily updated with the companies day to day works too!
High Level Restoration
- Complete strip down with Inner and Outer Respray
- All Mechanical parts replaced, regardless of condition
- New Engine
- New Gearbox
- New Wiring Loom and Electrical installation
- Extensive Interior re-trim and re-fit
Medium Level Restoration
- Complete strip down with inner and Outer Repspray
- Major Mechanical components replaced
- Tested used Engine
- New Gearbox
- Extensive Interior Re-trim and Re-fit
Standard Level Restoration
- Complete Mechanical Safety check and Repair where necessary
- Tested used Engine and Gearbox
- Standard Interior Re-trim
- Twelve Months MOT
- Full Service